|Search:||Browse by Category:|
|Why do I get the following error messages when I convert the video: "Export video file failed"?|
The problem occurs if your system has already installed Nero Burning ROM software. This behaviour will continuously install the codecs on your system (Codec Clash Problem). To solve this issue, you’ll need to disable the Nero codecs.
[Please follow the instructions below to disable the related Nero codecs.]
1. First you need to ensure that you have logged-in with administrator rights.
3. Once you launch InstalledCodec.exe, then you will be able to view the various codecs that have arleady been installed in your system.
4. Find the related Nero codecs (See Figure 1)
5. Click on the codec name, and then you press “F7” key to disable it. Alternatively, you can also right click it to choose “Disable Selected Items” (See Figure 2).
6. Re-launch popVideo Converter to properly convert your videos.
Last update: 02:00 AM Thursday, April 1, 2010
Copyright © 2012 Reallusion Inc. All rights reserved.